WHY CHOOSE MODULAR CONSTRUCTION?
- Construction completion times are typically 1/3rd less the time of conventional home construction; done in weeks, not months.
- Construction in the factory progresses while the foundation is being built.
- No wait times for delivery of materials, work crews and on-site building inspections.
- Year round productivity extends the building season and contributes to all around shorter construction cycles.
- Controlled factory environment guarantees fixed pricing and no costly overruns.
- Reduced on-site manpower
- Low labor rates.
- Minimal waste.
- No debris clean-up costs.
- Less interest on construction loans for home owners.
- 10-20% overall savings to the consumer.
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY CONTROL
- Prefabricated modules pass numerous internal and third party building inspections during all phases of production.
- Products meet or exceed all federal, state and local regulations and codes
- Tight quality control by manufacturer ensures safe and secure structures
SUPERIOR MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING
- Modular units are safely housed and assembled in a climate controlled factory.
- Materials are never subjected to inclement weather, natural elements, vandalism or pilferage.
- Homes are delivered 85% complete and erected within hours.
- Modular homes are built to last.
- They are built to withstand hurricane force winds.
- They are constructed using 30% more lumber, glue and nails to withstand transport and crane lifting onto foundations.
- Unquestionably stronger than conventional stick-built homes.
OUTSTANDING LONG TERM VALUE
- Minimal Upkeep
- Longer Life Cycles
- Great Return On Buyer’s Investment
FLEXIBILITY & CHOICE
- Modular manufacturing offers homebuyers a vast range of choices for exterior treatments, customized interior finishes and accessories.
- Large variety of house styles
- Custom designs or modified architectural plans
- Homes for all budgets and lifestyles
WHY CHOOSE HAMPTON’S MODULAR HOMES?
- Experience and reputation
- Established in 1984
- Over 280 homes built on the eastern end of long Island
- Capable of undertaking unique challenges
- We employ only the most skilled professionals
- Hundreds of satisfied customers